IBDP students taking their Language B in Spanish must develop comprehension and reasoning skills and be able to engage in successful oral and written communication. Our Spanish B Guide, provides review, practice, and guidance for students studying Spanish as an additional language at SL or HL.
- Provides numerous practice exercises and questions
- Tackles all assessed aspects of the Spanish B course:
- oral communication
- receptive skills
- written productive skills
- Includes sections on grammar and vocabulary
- Offers guidance on how to approach each type of assessment and gain top marks
The guide is valid for the 2013-2019 exam cycle.
Spanish B 3rd Edition (SL/HL)