IBDP students taking their Language B in French must develop comprehension and reasoning skills and be able to engage in successful oral and written communication. The newly released 3rd edition of our Study and Revision Guide, French B, provides review, practice, and guidance for students studying French as an additional language at SL or HL.
- Provides numerous practice exercises and questions
- Tackles all assessed aspects of the French B course:
- oral communication
- receptive skills
- written productive skills
- Includes sections on grammar and vocabulary
- Offers guidance on how to approach each type of assessment and gain top marks
The guide is valid for the 2013-2019 exam cycle.