|2018 Course Fees|
1 Week Residential Course Fee
|Afternoon Options (full information here)|
Second Subject Option
Pre-Booked weekend activities
Sightseeing & Shopping in London
Thorpe Park Resort (Theme Park)
|Added Extras (full information here)|
Personal Careers Consultation
Per week- part of total course fees
- For paper applications - the deposit or full course fees must accompany your application. We cannot reserve places until the deposit is received.
- We will respond to online applications by email within 24 hours to confirm that we have received them. Then, within 2 working days we will email you again to confirm your place or discuss your application. If you don't receive our email please contact us.
Please contact the OSC Team if you have any questions.
If you apply before 4th May 2018, only the deposit is due with your application. The deposit is £250 per week and makes up part of your total fees.
The balance is due by Friday 4th May 2018. This means that for applications made before this date, the remaining fees must be paid by 4th May 2018 and for applications made after 4th May, the full fees must be paid at the time you apply.
We will continue to take applications right up until the courses start, but only if we have space - please be aware that these courses are popular and spaces fill up very quickly. You should contact us as early as possible in order to secure your preferred dates and subjects.
Please be assured that if we are unable to place you in the appropriate course we will refund the payment in full. Please also note that whenever you apply, you will still receive a full refund if you cancel within 7 days, in line with our Cancellation Policy.
Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only). If you wish to pay by this method please give us your card details on the application form. The deposit will be taken on receipt of the completed form.
Personal cheque or bank draft (payable to “Oxford Study Courses”) and sent to our Oxford address at: Belsyre Court, 57 Woodstock Road, Oxford OX2 6HJ, UK. Eurocheques are NOT accepted.
Bank Transfer to 'Oxford Study Courses', Barclays Bank plc, Oxford City Branch, PO Box 333, Oxford OX1 3HS
UK Sort Code 20-65-26
Account Number 70432156
IBAN # GB89 BARC 2065 2670 4321 56.
BIC or Swift Code: BARCGB22 (for banks requiring 11 digit codes please add ‘XXX’ to the end)
Please give the student's family name ONLY as payment reference and fax us a copy of the Bank Transfer document.
Any bank charges incurred by us on your behalf will have to be passed on to you. Bank charges can be minimised by sending the full course fees in a single payment.
- There is a cancellation period of 14 days after your course has been confirmed in which you can cancel for a complete refund.
- If you cancel before 4th May 2018 but after the cancellation period, fees will be refunded minus a handling charge of £100.
- After 4th May 2018 no refunds will be made except within the 14 day cancellation period (above).
- To view our cancellation policy, click here.
- We advise you to take out cancellation insurance to cover you in case you are unable to attend your course.