- Students on the OSC Mid IB Summer Courses can opt for one-to-one advice on university and career plans and in their individual IB subjects.
- These sessions are arranged around students' other commitments and incur additional charges; they can be taken in addition to our Afternoon Options.
- OSC students can opt to have a one-to-one Personal Careers Consultation, given by an experienced IBDP Careers Counsellor.
- The session lasts for one hour and is scheduled during your free time.
A PCC allows you to:
Discuss your personal ambitions and explore your own career preferences
Obtain advice on the choice of courses available at universities
Find out how to obtain prospectuses and application forms
Find out the Diploma grades and/or SAT scores required for your preferred courses and colleges
The Counsellor will write up a report after the session summarising key points discussed, and give recommendations for future steps along with courses and institutions to investigate further.
- Occasionally, students request additional one-to-one sessions with one of our highly experienced IBDP teachers.
- Whenever possible, we will arrange these sessions. Please note that 1 - 2 hours of advice in a subject is sufficient.
- The teacher will write a brief report after the advice session(s), summarising what was discussed.