|2019 Course Fees|
1-Week Residential Course Fee
Personal Careers Consultation
Air-conditioned Room Upgrade
Per week - part of total course fees
- We will respond to online applications by email within 24 hours to confirm that we have received them. Then, within 2 working days we will email you again to confirm your place or discuss your application. If you don't receive our email please contact us.
Please contact the OSC Team if you have any questions.
- The Final Payment Date is 3rd May 2019.
- If you apply before the Final Payment Date, only the deposit is due with your application. The deposit makes up part of your total fees.
- The balance is due by the Final Payment Date. This means that for applications made before this date, the remaining fees must be paid by the Final Payment Date and for applications made after the Final Payment Date, the full fees must be paid when you apply.
- We will continue to take applications right up until the courses start, but only if we have space - please be aware that these courses are popular and spaces fill up very quickly. You should contact us as early as possible in order to secure your preferred dates and subjects.
Please be assured that if we are unable to place you in the appropriate course we will refund the payment in full. Please also note that whenever you apply, you will still receive a full refund if you cancel within 14 days, in line with our Cancellation Policy.
Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only). If you wish to pay by this method please give us your card details on the application form. The deposit will be taken on receipt of the completed form.
Personal cheque or bank draft (payable to “Oxford Study Courses”) and sent to our Oxford address at: Belsyre Court, 57 Woodstock Road, Oxford OX2 6HJ, UK. Eurocheques are NOT accepted.
Bank Transfer to 'Oxford (IB) Study Courses Ltd', Barclays Bank plc, Oxford City Branch, PO Box 333, Oxford OX1 3HS
UK Sort Code: 20-65-26
US$ Account Number: 46920400
IBAN # GB31 BARC 2065 2646 9204 00
BIC or Swift Code: BARCGB22 (for banks requiring 11 digit codes please add ‘XXX’ to the end)
Please give the student's family name ONLY as payment reference, and email or fax us a copy of the Bank Transfer document.
Any bank charges incurred by us on your behalf will have to be passed on to you. Bank charges can be minimised by sending the full course fees in a single payment.
- There is a cancellation period of 14 days from the date of the "OSC Course Confirmation" email in which the application can be cancelled and a full refund issued.
- If you cancel before the Final Payment Date but after the cancellation period, fees will be refunded minus a handling charge of $150.
- After the Final Payment Date we can only refund deposits or fees if you cancel within the cancellation period.
- We advise you to take out cancellation insurance to cover you in case you are unable to attend your course.
- To view our Cancellation Policy, click here.