Melbourne courses will be held at Queen’s College, University of Melbourne. Sydney courses will be held at Robert Menzies College, Macquarie University. Adelaide courses will be held at Walford School.
- All colleges offer calm, focused, academic atmospheres with excellent facilities for students to work and to relax outside of classes.
- We recommend that you enroll as a residential student – this allows you both the benefit of experiencing college life first hand, and also to avoid hours of commuting to and from college!
- If you live close to the college or it is not convenient for you to be resident during your courses, you can also enroll as a day student.
Robert Menzies College, Sydney
Robert Menzies College is one of the residential colleges of Macquarie University. It is located in the suburb of North Ryde on the main university campus, north-west of the city centre. Downtown Sydney is easily accessible by public transport, with trains and buses running 24 hours a day.
Queen's College, Melbourne
Founded in 1888, Queen's College is a residential college of the University of Melbourne and one of the university’s largest.
The college is located right next to the main university campus, and is easily accessible by tram or bus from the city centre.
Lygon Street in Carlton is just a short walk away – renowned for its shops, restaurants and cafes, the area is a favourite haunt of students and academics alike.
Walford College, Adelaide
Walford School is one of Australia’s Leading Independent Schools, offering the IB Diploma and full residential facilities.
It is located in the suburb of Unley, just 10 minutes south of the city centre and university campuses and 20 minutes from the airport.
The Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne venues provide comfortable student accommodation with single rooms furnished with everything a student needs.
There are plenty of shared bathrooms, showers and laundry facilities, and bedding and towels are provided.
We have a few rooms available for residential students who need to arrive the day before their courses begin – book early to avoid disappointment.
Queen's College accommodation
- We always take health conditions and physical disabilities into consideration and we are happy to assist in any way we can.
- We may be able to organise rooms which are on the ground floor and near to your classrooms if required.
- Please contact our team to discuss any questions you may have, or to let us know how we can help you.
- The colleges provide mid-morning refreshments and lunch for all students, and breakfast for residential students only.
- Residential students usually eat out of college in the evenings, giving them the opportunity to take a break from their studies and explore the local cuisine options.
- The residential colleges are located close to popular centres for eating and entertainment - Kensington and Randwick (Sydney), Carlton (Melbourne), and Unley and the CBD (Adelaide) are all full of great places to eat.
OSC enjoys a longstanding relationship with Robert Menzies College Sydney and Queen’s College Melbourne, and is in a fantastic position to make use of their resources. However, OSC is an independent company separate from all these institutions. OSC contracts with the institutions for the use of their facilities, but has no formal connection with either Robert Menzies College Sydney or Queen’s College Melbourne.