|2018 Course Fees|
Per course - part of total course fees
- We accept applications right up to the start of the courses, but classes do fill up quickly and we may run out of space if you leave it too late. But always ask – we may be able to make space.
- The deposit or full course fees must accompany your application – we cannot reserve places until the deposit is received.
- We will respond to online applications by email within 24 hours to confirm that we have received them. Then, within 2 working days we will email you again to confirm your place or discuss your application. If you don't receive our email please contact us.
Please contact the OSC Team if you have any questions.
- Please note: Final balance payable by the dates lined out below - Applications after this date will still be welcomed but must be paid in full upon application.
- Final Payment Date for Melbourne and Sydney courses: 18th May 2018
- If a student selects courses from multiple locations, the earlier Final Payment Date will apply.
- If you apply before the final balance payment date for your location (as outlined above), only the deposit is due with your application. The deposit makes up part of your total fees.
- The balance is due by the balance payment date. This means that for applications made before this date, the remaining fees must be paid by the balance payment date and for applications made after the balance payment date, the full fees must be paid at the time you apply.
- We will continue to take applications right up until the courses start, but only if we have space - please be aware that these courses are popular and spaces fill up very quickly. You should contact us as early as possible in order to secure your preferred dates and subjects.
Please be assured that if we are unable to place you in the appropriate course we will refund the payment in full. Please also note that whenever you apply, you will still receive a full refund if you cancel within 14 days, in line with our Cancellation Policy.
By credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
Personal cheque or bank draft in AU$ drawn on an Australian bank (payable to OXFORD STUDY COURSES (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD Please send this to our registration address.
Bank Transfer to: Westpac Banking Corporation, 216, Upper Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe, Victoria 3079
From outside Australia please quote SWIFT code: WPACAU2S
For all transfers please quote:
Account Name: OXFORD STUDY COURSES (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD
Account Number: 277204
Please quote the student’s family name only.
Any bank charges incurred by us on your behalf will have to be passed on to you. Bank charges can be minimised by sending the full Course Fees in a single payment.
FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE FINAL PAYMENT DATE
- There is a cancellation period of fourteen days after your course has been confirmed in which you can cancel for a complete refund.
- If you cancel before the balance payment date but after the cancellation period, fees will be refunded minus a handling charge of AU$ 100.
- After the final payment date we can only refund deposits or fees if you cancel within the cancellation period.
- We advise you to take out cancellation insurance to cover you in case you are unable to attend your course.
To view our cancellation policy, click here.