IB Revision and Summer Programmes
We engage world-class IB teachers from top IB schools globally, to run very high quality academic summer programmes and revision courses, in various locations around the world. Locations include Oxford, Cambridge, Sydney, Melbourne, Harvard and MIT.
"The OSC Courses are very professionally run. The level of teaching is very high (often with professors who have written the text books or have marked exams). The intense, structured environment is an ideal boost for the final revision for the IB Exams. The added value of the marvellous environment of Oxford and the chance to mingle with other students from other schools and nationalities in the evenings, makes the week fun as well as hard work. Our children returned motivated and pumped up"
- Parent Testimonial, April 2017
IB Revision Courses
- Time is short for these students and they should only trust those valuable final weeks to experienced IB teachers who are really skilled in helping students revise.
- OSC’s Oxford course is totally unique in being able to cater for students with very specific requirements.
- We have a range of locations to provide local options for students.
IB Summer Programmes
- Students coming from a non-IB background will get a strong introduction to the IB on our Pre-IB summer schools in UK and US – recommended by IBDPCs.
- Students who need to bring together what they have learned in year 1, or want to push for their best predicted grades at the start of year 2 will benefit hugely from the Mid-IB programme.
- Discovery is an exciting programme for students aged 15–17 that helps them to explore their future options for studies and career through a range of interactive presentations and activities.
Choose a programme below to find out more and apply
Revision Courses Summer Programmes