£2.95 per order
Delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class or tracked courier normally within 3–4 working days
£6.95 per order
Delivered by tracked courier normally within 4–6 working days
Rest of World
£11.95 per order
Delivered by tracked courier normally within 7–10 working days
- The above delivery estimates allow one working day to despatch the order, but orders placed by 10:00 (UK time) are normally sent the same day.
- In the rare case that a book is not in stock we will always contact you to advise you of any change to the expected delivery date.
- For UK orders, packages over 2kg (about 6 core subject books) are sent by tracked courier.
- Courier services cannot deliver to PO Boxes so please ensure you have given a clear street address where someone is able to sign for the delivery and a phone number in case of difficulties.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, orders can occasionally take longer to arrive than the times quoted above. The most common reasons for delay are packages being held by Customs or the delivery service encountering problems at the destination.
If you are a UK customer please allow up to a week for any temporary service interruptions with Royal Mail before contacting us, or for UK orders being sent by courier and for any international orders not arriving as expected:
- You should have received an email with tracking information when the package was despatched.
- Use the link provided in the email to go to the courier’s website and check the current location of your parcel and any information indicating a hold-up to delivery.
- If you have not received your tracking information or if the tracking information shows that there is a problem, please contact OSC.
The Customer Service team can be reached on +44 (0)1865 512802 during UK office hours or at firstname.lastname@example.org.