The best preparation for the IB Diploma Programme
For the past 21 years, IB students from around the world have enjoyed a summer in Boston with OSC's Pre IBDP Summer School. Making the most of their summer break, students explore the cultural and historic sights of Boston, experience life as a college student, and fully prepare to begin their IB studies. With expert teaching from experienced IB teachers, students enjoy the summer sunshine amidst the hallowed halls of Harvard and MIT.
Our 2017 Pre-IBDP Summer Schools in Boston have now ended.
If you would like to be contacted when information about our courses in 2018 is available, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1865 512 802.
97% of OSC students feel more prepared to start their IB Diploma
Experience Life at a Top World University
Work with students from over 50 countries
The programme at a glance
1st July - 21st July 2017
Harvard University & MIT, Boston
3 week course fee - $5800 (Residential)
- 3 weeks' tuition from highly experienced IB Teachers
- A variety of afternoon options such as leadership development and college preparation
- Private single bedroom including study space on campus
- 24 hour pastoral care
- Full social programme
- Breakfast and lunch 5 days a week
- Optional daily excursions at the weekend