Students study one morning class per week - other options are available in the afternoons, including taking a second subject. It is advised that the same subject is not repeated.
- You will be asked to complete an online questionnaire for each of your selected subjects after you have registered for the summer courses.
- This allows you to tell us which areas of the syllabus you particularly need to review and which skills you need to work on.
- Questionnaires will be available in May and should be completed by mid June.
- We do not make them available earlier because our teachers have found that what students find difficult in February may not be the same as your needs nearer the course in July.
|July / August||1st -|
|Registration||12:00 - 17:00||12:00 - 17:00||12:00 - 17:00||12:00 - 17:00||12:00 - 17:00||12:00 - 17:00|
|Biology HLBio HL|
|Biology SLBio SL|
|Business Management HL/SLBus H/S|
|Chemistry HLChem HL|
|Chemistry SLChem SL|
|Economics HLEcon HL|
|Economics SLEcon SL|
|English A: Language & Literature HL/SLEng A LL H/S|
|English A: Literature HL/SLEng A Lit H/S|
|English B HL/SLEng B HL/SL|
|Environmental Systems & Societies SLESS SL|
|French B HL/SLFre B HL/SL|
|Geography HL/SLGeog H/S|
|History HL/SLHist HL/SL|
|ITGS HL/SLITGS HL/SL|
|Mathematical Studies SLMath Stud|
|Mathematics HLMaths HL|
|Mathematics SLMaths SL|
|Physics HLPhys HL|
|Physics SLPhys SL|
|Psychology HL/SLPsyc HL/SL|
- If there is a subject not included in the table that you would like to review, please contact us.
- In order to keep class sizes as small as possible and ensure you are in the best class for your academic needs, we may change the order in which you take your subjects.