Our Mid IB Summer Courses run for three weeks in the summer.
You can attend the OSC Mid IB Summer Course in Boston for 1, 2 or all 3 weeks.
Week 1: Sunday 30 June – Friday 5 July
Week 2: Sunday 7 July – Friday 12 July
Week 3: Sunday 14 July – Friday 19 July
- You should arrive on the Sunday of your first week (the day before your first class).
- Registration will take place every Sunday between 12:00 and 17:00 at Harvard – you must arrive before 17:00 on Sunday.
- Classes for each new course begin on Monday morning every week at MIT - our team of Deans will show you how to get there before your first lessons.
- If you need to arrive on Saturday instead of Sunday, please let us know or select this on your application form. There will be a charge for an extra night's accommodation - please see our Fees page.
- You will be free to leave from 14:00 on the Friday of your final course.
- Make sure you book your departing flight late enough so that so you do not miss any of your last day.
- The best airport to fly from is Logan International - see our Travel page for more information.
- If you need to stay on the Friday night after your final course has finished, please let us know or select this on your application form. There will be a charge for an extra night's accommodation - please see our Fees page.