We have no further accommodation available for our April workshops. If you would like information on nearby accommodation, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have no spaces available in April 2018 Language B (generic). Please contact us if you would like to be added to the waiting list for places.
- IBSCA is the International Baccalaureate Schools and Colleges Association of the UK and Ireland.
- IBSCA has an agreement with IBAEM authorising it to run IB Teachers' Workshops for 2018 for PYP, MYP, CP and DP. IBSCA is the provider of the IB Teacher Workshops; Oxford Study Courses (OSC) manages the Workshops on behalf of IBSCA.
- Oxford Study Courses specialises solely in the International Baccalaureate (IB). They publish IB Study and Revision Guides – written by the teachers who teach on our IB Revision Courses.
IB Authorised and Approved
Additional Discount for IBSCA Members
Renowned IB Workshop Leaders
IBSCA works throughout the UK and Ireland to:
Support IB world schools
Advise candidate schools on authorisation matters
Liaise with Higher Education on IB
What you can expect from IBSCA Teachers' Workshops:
- Emphasis on putting the programme into practice
- Relating subject matter as fully as possible to the IB Mission Statement
- Held at Warwick University a prestigious conference centre
- Courses delivered by approved and experienced IB workshop leaders
- Opportunities to mix with participants from a range of schools, both within the UK and from elsewhere
- Accommodation available within the university - if required
- Competitively priced - with a discount to IBSCA members
- Secure online booking and payment options via website
- Held over weekends - minimising the need to cover for absent teachers
Unless indicated otherwise, all teachers' workshops listed on these pages have been developed by IBSCA in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate.