IB Economics SL
Edition: 3 (Revised)
Number of pages: 108
This Guide covers the core syllabus for IBDP Economics and has been written specifically for the needs of SL students. This revised edition includes a new internal design and layout, for an even better reading experience.
- A review of all four sections of the syllabus
- How apply economic theories and concepts to solve exam questions
- Guidance on assessment objectives
- Essay and data response techniques
- Practice questions, with fully-worked solutions
- Concise definitions of key terms
- Advice on how to maximise marks
- Diagrams to illustrate key economic concepts
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stephen is an experienced economics teacher and has been teaching the IB for twelve years. He is currently head of Economics, Politics and Business Studies at Malvern College, Worcestershire, England.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE