|2019 Course Fees|
Single Course Fee
Per single course - part of total course fees
- We accept applications right up to the start of the courses, but classes do fill up quickly and we may run out of space if you leave it too late. But always ask – we may be able to make space.
- The deposit or full course fees must accompany your application – we cannot reserve places until the deposit is received.
- We will respond to online applications by email within 24 hours to confirm that we have received them. Then, within 2 working days we will email you again to confirm your place or discuss your application. If you don't receive our email please contact us.
Please contact the OSC Team if you have any questions.
- The Final Payment Date is 8th February 2019.
- If you apply before the Final Payment Date, only the deposit is due with your application. The deposit makes up part of your total fees.
- The balance is due by the Final Payment Date. This means that for applications made before this date, the remaining fees must be paid by the Final Payment Date and for applications made after the Final Payment Date, the full fees must be paid when you apply.
- We will continue to take applications right up until the courses start, but only if we have space - please be aware that these courses are popular and spaces fill up very quickly. You should contact us as early as possible in order to secure your preferred dates and subjects.
Please be assured that if we are unable to place you in the appropriate course we will refund the payment in full. Please also note that whenever you apply, you will still receive a full refund if you cancel within 14 days, in line with our Cancellation Policy.
By credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
By personal cheque or bank draft in £ sterling drawn on a UK bank (payable to OXFORD STUDY COURSES). Please send this to Oxford Study Courses, Belsyre Court, 57 Woodstock Road, Oxford OX2 6HJ, UK.
Bank Transfer to 'Oxford Study Courses', Barclays Bank plc, Oxford City Branch, PO Box 333, Oxford OX1 3HS
UK Sort Code 20-65-26
Account Number 70432156
IBAN #GB89 BARC 2065 2670 4321 56
BIC or Swift Code: BARCGB22 (for banks requiring 11 digit codes please add ‘XXX’ to the end)
Any bank charges incurred by us on your behalf will have to be passed on to you. Bank charges can be minimised by sending the full course fees in a single payment.
- There is a cancellation period of 14 days from the date of the "OSC Course Confirmation" email in which the application can be cancelled and a full refund issued.
- If you cancel before the Final Payment Date but after the cancellation period, fees will be refunded minus a handling charge of £75.
- After the Final Payment Date we can only refund deposits or fees if you cancel within the cancellation period.
- We advise you to take out cancellation insurance to cover you in case you are unable to attend your course.
- To view our Cancellation Policy, click here.