You can take up to 6 consecutive courses, starting or ending at any point in the schedule – you can also take one or more courses, have a break, and come back for a later course. For example, the timetable is designed so you could choose to do Maths SL in Course 1 and go straight on to Biology HL in Course 2. There is no overlap in teaching between each course.
- You only register once when you first arrive. After your first course, you go straight onto your next subject without having to register again.
- Please ensure you arrive in time to register before your first course. The registration times are listed below.
- If you require an extra night at the start or end of your revision course, please let us know – there is an additional charge per extra night (please see fees page).
- Make sure you book your departing flight late enough so that you do not miss any part of your last day – with the limited amount of time for each subject, it is very important students attend every class.
- If you require an extra night at the start or end of your revision course please let us know – there is an additional charge per extra night (please see fees page).
|March / April||25th -|
|Registration||14:00 - 18:00||10:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00||10:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00||10:00 - 13:00|
|Biology HLBio HL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Biology SLBio SL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Business Management HLBus HL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Business Management SLBus SL||FULL|
|Chemistry HLChem HL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Chemistry SLChem SL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Computer Science HL/SLComp Sci HL/SL|
|Economics HLEcon HL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Economics SLEcon SL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|English A: Language & Literature HLEng A LL HL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|English A: Language & Literature SLEng A LL SL||FULL||FULL|
|English A: Literature HLEng A Lit HL||FULL|
|English A: Literature SLEng A Lit SL|
|English B HL/SLEng B HL/SL|
|Environmental Systems and Societies SLESS SL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|French A: Language & Literature HL/SLFre LL HL/SL|
|French B HLFre B HL||FULL|
|French B SLFre B SL|
|Geography HLGeog HL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Geography SLGeog SL|
|German A: Literature HL/SLGerm A Lit HL/SL|
|Global Politics HL/SLGloPol HL/SL|
|History HL/SLHist HL/SL||FULL||FULL|
|ITGS HL/SLITGS HL/SL|
|Mathematical Studies SLMath Stud||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Mathematics HLMaths HL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Mathematics HL Option: CalculusMath Opt Calc|
|Mathematics SLMaths SL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Philosophy HL/SLPhil HL/SL|
|Physics HLPhys HL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Physics SLPhys SL||FULL||FULL|
|Psychology HLPsyc HL||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Psychology SLPsyc SL|
|Spanish B HL/SLSpan B HL/SL||FULL|
|Sports, Exercise and Health Science SLSEHS SL|
- In order to keep class sizes as small as possible and ensure you are in the best class for your academic needs, we may change the order in which you take your subjects.
- If there is a subject that isn't available that you would like to review, please contact us.
- Want more subject and date options? You can attend Oxford Courses 1 and 2, finishing at 6pm on Friday 30th March, then travel to our London Courses 1 and 2 without missing any teaching. Similarly, London Course 2 finishes at 6pm on Wednesday 4th March, so you can travel to Oxford Courses 5 and 6 without missing any teaching. See what is on offer in London here.