You can take up to 5 consecutive courses, starting or ending at any point in the schedule – you can also take one or more courses, have a break, and come back for a later course. For example, the timetable is designed so you could choose to do Maths SL in Course 1 and go straight on to Biology HL in Course 2.
There is no overlap in teaching between each course.
ARRIVAL & REGISTRATION
- You only register once when you first arrive. After your first course, you go straight onto your next subject without having to register again.
- Please ensure you arrive in time to register before your first course. The registration times are listed below.
- If you require an extra night at the start of your revision course, please let us know – there is an additional charge per extra night (please see fees page).
- Make sure you book your departing flight late enough so that you do not miss any part of your last day – with the limited amount of time for each subject, it is very important students attend every session.
- If you require an extra night at the end of your revision course please let us know – there is an additional charge per extra night (please see fees page).
|Registration||10:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00||10:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00||10:00 - 13:00|
|Biology HLBio HL|
|Biology SLBio SL|
|Business Management HLBus HL|
|Business Management SLBus SL|
|Chemistry HLChem HL|
|Chemistry SLChem SL|
|Computer Science HL/SLComp Sci HL/SL|
|Design Technology HL/SLDes Tech HL/SL|
|Economics HLEcon HL|
|Economics SLEcon SL|
|English A: Language & Literature HLEng A LL HL|
|English A: Language & Literature SLEng A LL SL|
|English A: Literature HLEng A Lit HL|
|English A: Literature SLEng A Lit SL|
|English B HL/SLEng B HL/SL|
|Environmental Systems & Societies SLESS SL|
|French A: Language & Literature HL/SLFre LL HL/SL|
|French B HLFre B HL|
|French B SLFre B SL|
|Geography HLGeog HL|
|Geography SLGeog SL|
|German A: Literature HL/SLGerm A Lit HL/SL|
|Global Politics HL/SLGloPol HL/SL|
|History HL/SLHist HL/SL|
|ITGS HL/SLITGS HL/SL|
|Mathematical Studies SLMath Stud|
|Mathematics HLMaths HL|
|Mathematics HL Option: CalculusMath Opt Calc|
|Mathematics SLMaths SL|
|Philosophy HL/SLPhil HL/SL|
|Physics HLPhys HL|
|Physics SLPhys SL|
|Psychology HLPsyc HL|
|Psychology SLPsyc SL|
|Spanish B HL/SLSpan B HL/SL|
|Sports, Exercise & Health Science HLSEHS HL|
|Sports, Exercise & Health Science SLSEHS SL|
- In order to keep class sizes as small as possible and ensure you are in the best class for your academic needs, we may change the order in which you take your subjects.
- If there is a subject that isn't available that you would like to review, please contact us.
- We have an event in London that starts on the 31st March and would allow you to travel to Oxford Course 1 without missing any teaching, and another also in London that commences on the 17th April, immediately after Oxford Course 4. And with courses in Geneva, Vienna, Dubai, Brussels and Munich, we can help you revise from the middle of March to the end of April. Please look at our revision pages or contact us for further information.