International School of Brussels
Our IBDP Exam Revision Courses in Brussels will take place at the International School of Brussels (ISB), a world-renowned IB school situated in Watermaal-Bosvoorde, in the south-east of the city.
The address of the school is: The International School of Brussels, Kattenberg 19, 1170, Brussels, Belgium
OSC's IB Exam Revision Courses at the International School of Brussels are non-residential. However, there are numerous accommodation options available throughout Brussels. Students are responsible for arranging their own accommodation whether that is staying with friends or family, in a youth hostel, or at a hotel.
We offer a catering package at ISB for €34 per course, and it includes lunch in the school canteen, plus drinks & snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks throughout your course:
- Breaks: a selection of hot and cold drinks, pastries, fruit;
- Lunch: a choice of hot meals (meat & vegetarian options available), soups or salad, cold drinks, dessert.
The canteen does not accept cash or card payments so you do need to book the catering package in advance. Please note that there are no shops or cafes near ISB so if you do not book the catering package you will need to bring a packed lunch and snacks.
You can add the catering package during your application, or contact us directly.
- We always take health conditions and physical disabilities into consideration and we are happy to assist in any way we can.
- We may be able to use classrooms which are on the ground floor if required.
- Please contact our team to discuss any questions you may have, or to let us know how we can help you.
OSC enjoys a longstanding relationship with the International School of Brussels. However, OSC is an independent company separate from the school. OSC contracts with the school for the use of its facilities, but has no formal connection with the International School of Brussels.