International School of Brussels
Our IBDP Spring Revision Courses in Brussels will take place at the International School of Brussels (ISB), a world-renowned IB school situated in Watermaal-Bosvoorde, in the south-east of the city.
We look forward to welcoming students from all over the world to the ISB campus for the OSC IB Revision Course.
The address of the school is:
The International School of Brussels, Kattenberg 19, 1170, Brussels, Belgium
OSC's Exam IB Revision Courses at the International School of Brussels are non-residential. However, there are numerous accommodation options available throughout Brussels. Students are responsible for arranging their own accommodation whether that is staying with friends or family, in a youth hostel, or at a hotel.
A catering package with the school canteen is available for €40 per course. This includes lunch, morning and afternoon breaks throughout your course:
- Breaks - a selection of hot and cold drinks, pastries, fruit
- Lunch - a choice of hot meals (meat & vegetarian options available), soups or salad option, cold drinks, dessert
Please note: the canteen does not accept cash or card payments so you will need to register in advance. You can do this on your application form or in the Student Area, once you have applied.
There are no shops or cafes nearby so we recommend you either book catering at the canteen or bring a packed lunch and snacks.
- We always take health conditions and physical disabilities into consideration and we are happy to assist in any way we can.
- We may be able to use classrooms which are on the ground floor if required.
- Please contact our team to discuss any questions you may have, or to let us know how we can help you.
OSC enjoys a longstanding relationship with the International School of Brussels and is in a fantastic position to make use of their resources. However, OSC is an independent company separate from the school. OSC contracts with the school for the use of its facilities, but has no formal connection with the International School of Brussels.