An OSC IB Exam Revision course is designed so that you study one subject per course - both in class and for private study. This enables you to focus entirely on that subject, without other distractions.
You will be able to tell your tutor about those areas of the subject that you want to especially focus on by completing an online questionnaire in our Students Area once you have enrolled. This is normally completed no later than 1 month prior to the commencement of your revision class.
- When you first arrive you will register for all of your courses at the same time. The registration period is for 45 minutes, and will begin 1 hour before your first class commences - exact details are available on our Student Area. (You will have access to the Student Area once you're registered.)
- Make sure you book your departing flight late enough so that you do not miss any part of your last day – with the limited amount of time for each subject, it is very important students attend every class.
- When deciding which of our IB Revision Courses you would like to attend please note that 4 courses are being held in Melbourne and 4 in Sydney in July. Note that the dates of Melbourne course M4 overlap with Sydney course S1.
- The timetable of subjects in the courses is designed to give you the best opportunity to revise the subjects of your choice. You can study up to 4 subjects at one venue in Sydney & Melbourne. Each subject is taught over a 2.5 day period.
- The subjects available are listed in the table below. You can choose the subjects you find most difficult or the subjects in which you want to do best to make sure of your university or college place.
- Classes on the middle days of each course begin at 08:30 and finish at 17:00
|Registration||07:30 - 08:15||12:30 - 13:15||07:30 - 08:15||12:30 - 13:15||07:30 - 08:15||12:30 - 13:15||07:30 - 08:15||12:30 - 13:15|
|Biology HLBio HL|
|Biology SLBio SL|
|Business Management HL/SLBus H/S|
|Chemistry HLChem HL|
|Chemistry SLChem SL|
|Economics HLEcon HL|
|Economics SLEcon SL|
|English A: Language & Literature HL/SLEng A LL H/S|
|English A: Literature HL/SLEng A Lit H/S|
|French B HL/SLFre B HL/SL|
|Geography HL/SLGeog H/S|
|History HL/SLHist HL/SL|
|Mathematical Studies SLMath Stud|
|Mathematics HLMaths HL|
|Mathematics SLMaths SL|
|Physics HLPhys HL|
|Physics SLPhys SL|
|Psychology HL/SLPsyc HL/SL|
|Spanish Ab Initio SLSpan ab|
- If there is a subject not included in the table that you would like to review, please contact us.
- In order to keep class sizes as small as possible and ensure you are in the best class for your academic needs, we may change the order in which you take your subjects.
- Our 'English A: Literature HL/SL' course is for Literature students only. It is not suitable for students studying an 'English A: Language and Literature' course.